2014年1月28日 星期二

January 26, 2014, Sunday Worship:Listening to God

Song: Savior Like a Shepherd He Lead Us (Blessed Jesus)

Listening to God

Preacher: Bob Anderson
January 26, 2014, Sunday Worship Message
Grace Baptist Church

John 10:27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

Psalm 85:8 I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants— but let them not turn to folly.

1. A Quiet Heart
Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

2. A Heart That Thirsts
 John 7:37-38 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

3. A Heart That Trusts
1 Thessalonians 5:24 The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

4. A Surrendered Heart
John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Copyright Text